Vertigo [Unfinished]

Aloha!
I am going to put this poem up, even though it is unfinished. Unfortunately, I have been attacked by a serious case of writers block and I am having trouble writing ANYTHING! So... enjoy the semi-finished: Vertigo.

Deflects in knowledge,
Contemplating, the ever waiting,
Life we lead.

Continuous, continuum,
Contort, contract, contradicting my idiocy.
Imaginary ideology.

Absorb, immerse.
The rake is rank...
I rally, forgive me.

This vendetta; a vengeance,
Versus the vermin,
Spilt vermilion.
We're versatile.

The screams, the shouts.
The whispers let it out.
Potent stench- nobody knows.

Do you really give a damn, fuck with me.
I know who I am. This battle's empty.
I have bottled the fear, bludgeoned my heart.
Go ahead... Start...

Contemplating the ever waiting.
That is a lie.

Symone
xoxo

0 comments: