I Am Sorry

Robyn brought it to my attention yesterday that I have not Blogged since March 17th and I AM SO SORRY. I know a lot of people use exams and stress as an excuse, but honestly I have been ridiculously busy with school work and such. I am not (pardon my french) taking the piss; I do really have to work hard for my grades, as A's do not come easy to me, even in my best subjects (English Lit and Philosophy). Anyone who has studied English Lit, Philosophy, Chemistry or Music, will understand what I am trying to say. They are not the easiest AS Levels to study; two of them are considered to be among the hardest. I will start Blogging more regularly from today (expect poetry and analysis of poetry- something new I'm trying- from tomorrow)!
I will leave you with an apology poem that I adore! I found it a few years ago, when looking for the right words to say 'I Am Sorry'. Unfortunetly, the name of the poet is unknown, but still here it is:

Three words, eight letters, so difficult to say.
They're stuck inside of me, they try and stay away.
But this is too important to let them have their way.
I need to do it now, I must do it today.
I am sorry.

Symone
xoxo

0 comments: