Robyn's Thought Of The Day: Ha Ha Ha

Last night i was feeling pretty damn rubbish. My exams are finished and I'm back to A Levels and the work is piling back up again. I just felt like i needed a laugh, so i watched Friday Night with Jonathon Ross on BBC Iplayer which is always guaranteed to make me giggle.

Then, after it had finished, i noticed this thing at the bottom that said "more like this" and it showed Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow. I'd seen Michael McIntyre on different things before and i found him pretty funny so i thought i might as well watch it. I can tell you now, i have never laughed like that in my LIFE. Jesus it was good. After that i clicked on another "more like this" link to Live At The Apollo, which i'd never watched before either, and that was just as funny.

Now this may seem like a pointless rambling entry, but i assure i have a point. After feeling as crappy as i did, i was amazed at how happy, positive and alive those programs made me feel. Just through that magical mystery called laughter, all my troubles washed away and i felt a billion times better. I now truly believe that the phrase "laughter is the best medicine" is true and i have felt it first hand.

1 comments:

Nik said...

I like this!!

Both Ross and McIntyre are great in my opinion and you're right when you say that "laughter is the best medicine".

:)