Toy Boy

On my way home I decided to pop into Waitrose to buy something nice for dinner. Mid shopping I felt extremely ill and decided to telephone for a cab to take me home. There I sat in the cab, feeling unwell the driver broke into conversation - you know the type looking at me in his rear view mirror, commenting on the area we were driving through remarking how nice it was. We got to my place and sat outside exchanging cash, still talking. He said ‘nice place’ I said ‘thanks it’s OK’ he said ‘do you live alone?’ I paused and said ‘yes’ he said ‘oh why don’t you get yourself a TOY BOY?’ I paused looked startled and said - ‘ ……. BECAUSE I AM TOO YOUNG!’

Work it out folks!

He pushed the change into my hand, looked embarrassed, apologised and drove off hastily.

MEN!

Lauretta x

0 comments: