Just Another Day (Thought of the Day)

Hi all,
I apologise for not writing, but as they say 'such is life'

As i was sitting in philosophy today, we were showing our 'art' to one another. (I bet you're wondering "what did she show" I showed photographs I've taken) Some 'pieces' were more interesting then others, and some were just plain repetitive. I sat looking out of the window as a piece (a 10 minute piece) by 'Dj ShAdOw' was played by a fellow student. The weather was, well, as it has been for the past few days: Bleak, depressing, and typically British. I sat there as the piece swallowed me, and allowed me to enter my own mind. I thought- something I have not truly allowed myself to do in days- I let my mind wonder. The events of the past few days seemed so insignificant- in the scheme of the entire world. My world collapsed around me 3 days ago, and I guess it hurt. It hurt to see the class laughing, while my world was crumbling. As i sat there, looking out in to the typical British day, I thought to myself '... blimey... To them, it's just another day.'

Symone xxxxx

1 comments:

Marjorie & Maureen said...

I hope you feel better soon and I pray that you will soon smile and laugh again.

Maureen