Shut Up & Give Us Something New

This summer didn't turn out the way it was supposed to; horrible weather. I found myself inside during most of the day, flicking threw the music channels being constantly bombarded by Pixie Lott's new single 'Boys & Girls'. I have nothing against this girl, no doubt she is very talented, but am I the only person on the planet to notice her song is Rhianna's 'Shut Up & Drive'? I think it's time for the music industry to throw something different at us. Pixie Lott: English version of Lady GaGa (who was hailed the new Madonna)? We already have a blonde singer who likes to get her legs out: Madonna, and she isn't dead! Why are people so quick to kill her off? We do not need another! I am not hating on Pixie Lott. I am hating on the music industry. I think it's time to shake this up a bit.

Symone xoxo

1 comments:

Bhavin Tejura said...

LOL symone went on a mad 1