The Robyn

I originally intended for this to be a birthday poem for Robyn's 18th, but as I showed it to her today, I guess I'm 'allowed' to post it on here. Enjoy The Robyn:

Her beauty ever growing
changing from day to day.
Blossoming into a creature
for which the world is not ready.
Her eyes:
two dark tunnels
I tumble into,
down her rabbit hole
into her universe.
The colours bright.
Vibrant as she.
Feel her creativity,
swirling around my head.
Like fairy dust;
It's magic.
I feel dazed, amazed
simply being in her presence,
it's a must.
(I shan't mention her glorious bust)
The talent
jumping out of every pore.
Delicious: I. Must. Have. More.
Those 'lovepump' jokes,
my compass arrow.
This girl is with me,
throughout the thin and narrow.
Be we together,
be we apart,
this amazingly awesome bird
will always have captured my heart.

Symone xoxo

0 comments: