Fate

Is it
inevitable
that we
we danced,
under those
white
party lights?
Burning
as skin touches,
rolling together...
...The sounds crack,
cooking the atmosphere.
Feeling every beat.
Quickening.
faster and faster still.
Yet slow and steady
and
some aren't ready for what I have to say because I'm on another level, and I'm telling you the truth. I've done it, you know, that thing you were going to have. Upper... I mean higher
Like waves
Is where I want to be
Imagine this pebble beach,
but my ears are
filtering
the rhythm incorrectly.
I can out sniff
a dog,
heighten sense,
but blind like fuck.

Found my way to the loo.
The mirror
lies with every
second passing.
Ticking by.
Eyes, ears, mouth, nose.
Can this be us?
This skeleton,
surrounded by death,
camping on our doorstep.
Disease.
Bruising.
Cuts on me?
Like we are one
by some miracle.
The two grim reapers
of this world,
in neon dance attire.
What luck,
that He would find Himself
here tonight
to pay witness... no, respect to the...
*BLACKOUT*

0 comments: