Hello From Glastonbury... Well Kind Of

Hello Outside World!
I am back from Glastonbury!!
It was truly amazing! Robyn WILL be forced to come next year, whether she wants to or not! I would have blogged sooner but, I've been catching up on my sleep and enjoying the comforts of a BED!
I watched some BBC coverage of Glasto (while recovering) and I was really felt it for those of you who did not have the opportunity to go. Everyone looked rubbish on the TV, when in fact they were awesome! The Specials who were my highlight of the weekend, were absolutely breath-taking to watch live. On the telly... not so much. The atmosphere is not transferable, which is why I suggest:
E V E R Y O N E S H O U L D G O T O G L A S T O N B U R Y!!!

Easily the best thing I've every done in my entire life (and that's saying something!).

Peace and love!!! (4 days at glasto and I've become a hippy!)
Symone xoxo

0 comments: