Still Playing

Thinking...
I like d0lls; they are fun to play with.
Align Left
From my childhood, forever on his shelf.
Keeping clean- no mess!
I remember my younger years well...
Suck suck... Play play
Funny how some things never change.

Still....
Family Guy's on. I like Stewie- Watch him go!!
Nobody can hear the baby's speech.
Silly little Stewie- how sweet...
TEEHEE!!! heha...
Can't laugh too loud,
daddy might wake, tired these days
working late, working

hard. Had to roll over last night,
needed my sleep. 'Tax returns won't do themsleves'
"Neither will I...' came the reply.
He think I'm a wife on a shelf
Up, down, up down.
I do nothing else.

I'm smarter than they think...
He should watch the accounts,
I do more than just stand there
and pout.
Girls like me and...
PARIS HILTON!!
we go hand in hand....

Leave,
the fairy tales,
on my
real daddy's lap.
Silent baby- I play and nap

He lay me down
Walked out and closed the door...

'... bye daddy...'


Symone xxx

0 comments: