An Overly Typical Day

At the end of the day

Its raining cats and dogs

And i'm feeling

Under the weather

I've been told all day

To give 110

And now i'm at the end

Of my tether

I was called today

To the lions den

He said jump

I said how high

I've been trying for years

To reach for the stars

But i've only been

Touching the sky

Theres no I in team

But this office

Isn't big enough for both

that bighead and me

I work like a dog

While he rolls in the dough

But its like they say

The truth will set you free

So i tell the boss

To stick it

Where the sun don't shine

And leave to pack up my desk

But on the train home

I think of the Mrs

and how she'll take

All this mess

The ball and chain screamed

You pulling my leg???

We've got

4 mouthes to feed!

So i called my boss

Talked out my arse

And planted my

Bullshit seed

He swallowed the lot

Thank God for that

And took me back

In a heartbeat

I almost felt valued

Till work the next day

When he tore me apart

Like a piece of raw meat

Robyn xxx

21/11/2008

0 comments: