Love, Ted

Sammy,

I'm Leaving. I can't take this anymore
It just isn't working out. It just isn't the same.
I'm doing a Paddington (without the tag of desperation)

We've been together for a while now, and i think it's time i left.
You're not the same person that you were when we first met.

You hide me from your friends. Pretend i don't exist.
Am i such an embarrassment?
You never used to think so.

You don't pay me any attention either. You just bugger off
to school.
Just leaving me in bed every morning
And not returning till bed that night

I used to be your everything and go everywhere
with you. Now you never take me out.
You used to buy me cute little hats, and dress me up all dau
Now i'm naked and bare.

You won't take care of me now.
I'm stained
Stiff
and coarse.

You've torn me to pieces a thousand times
And only your mum
Bothers to sew me back together

I'm leaving. Before it's too late.
Before you leave me in a sale, a shop. A bin.
You'll miss me when i'm gone.
When you eventually notice.

I love you.
I know you love me, even if you've forgotten.
I'm sorry, but this is just something i have to do.

Your eternal friend,

T. Bear

0 comments: